We provide a more direct
and personal approach.
See our full list of residential property services listed below.
Frequently Asked Questions
See a list below of your most commonly asked questions, with answers.
Do you charge a fee for photographs and floorplans?
No, there are no fees for either, even if you decide to not proceed under any circumstances.
Can I take my property off the market with Pointers at any time I wish?
You are legally entitled to remove your property from the market irrespective of whether or not the property has sold, subject to contract. Nothing is final and/or legally binding until the official contractual agreement between party solicitors has been exchanged, unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise.
Are your landlord letting fees charged monthly or yearly?
Our agency lettings fees for landlords are divided in to three parts:
- a one off initial fee to find and reference the tenant(s)
- a smaller monthly recurring management fee (if management is chosen)
- a tenancy renewal fee (only charged if the tenant(s)/landlord(s) wish to renew at the end of their term)
How long does it take to find a tenant, and how do I know the tenant will be a good one!?
On average it takes around 1 week to find suitable tenant(s), although in many cases we have registered tenants waiting.
We outsource our tenant referencing to an industry led approved tenant referencing agency, ensuring the most stringent due diligence, which includes the following:
- credit file and adverse credit history check
- previous landlord check
- bank verification and identification check
- right to rent check (legal entitlement to reside)
- employment confirmation and contract check
- affordability check
- and more..
Upon tenant(s) passing the referencing process we are then able to offer the landlord a tailored insurance policy. This ensures absolute peace of mind when taking on new tenants, please call for more details on landlords rent protection insurance.